With Christmas only a month or so away, why not buy a unique and original Christmas present, whilst supporting the Prostate Project charity. The last six months have been challenging for everyone. Lockdown restrictions has resulted in all our major face-to-face community fundraising activities being cancelled or postponed, leaving a huge hole in our income. So we have had to find creative ways to fundraise virtually. One of our lead scientists, Dr Nicola Annels came up with the great idea of holding an online fundraising art auction. Nicola contacted our local art community to see if any artists would be willing to help and we have been overwhelmed by the response. Over 40 Surrey based artists have generously donated over 85 pieces of their original artwork, ranging from experimental abstract to fine art, from still life to etchings. These are renowned artists who exhibit widely across the South East, as well as selling internationally.
We are fully committed to funding the ground-breaking prostate cancer research Dr Annels and her team carry out at the University of Surrey. This amazing response from our local community during such uncertain times, means that together, we are closer to winning the war against prostate cancer.
To learn more about the charity and prostate cancer research, visit the Prostate Project website.
Congratulations to all our winners!
You can pay us by:
1. Credit Card through our Paypal account: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/ProstateProject
2. BACs: Pay HSBC Bank, 110 High Street, Godalming Sort Code: 40-22-12 Acc. No: 21293222 (The Prostate Project) Please use ‘Auction and your Surname as reference.
3. Cheque to ‘The Prostate Project’ at address below.
Payment for any Bid must be by 19th December 2020.
There are three options for collection/delivery of your artwork:
1. We can arrange to deliver your piece for free if you are local to the Guildford/Godalming/Leatherhead area.
2. Contact Nicola Annels on 07964 840198 to arrange pick up of the artwork from The Leggett Building, University of Surrey, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7WG, UK
3. We can send the artwork and will cover the expense, but a donation to support this expense would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for participating in the auction. Your support means we are now one step closer to funding the state of the art research equipment needed to develop new treatments for men suffering from advanced prostate cancer.
The Prostate Project, Stokes Centre for Urology, Royal Surrey County Hospital, Egerton Road, Guildford GU2 7XX
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.prostate-project.org.uk Registered Charity No.1078523
The following pieces are available to ‘Buy Now’: